How to Get Substring With NSRange in Swift 5by
Warning:substring(with:)’ is deprecated: Please use String slicing subscript.
In Swift 5 we do no longer have access to substring() methods for they are deprecated. We will discuss all alternatives and understand them in details.
- How to access Characters in String?
- Why Int based Subscript is not available in Swift?
- What is difference between Range and NSRange?
- How does String Indices work?
- How to create Range from String Indices?
- How to get substring with Range?
- How to get substring with NSRange?